CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spiros04
Spiros04

Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P Empty Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:41 pm
After Lucyicra attacked Epral the remaining 4 of us kings decided to have a debate, the debate was about Lucyicra, and wether or not they are a threat to humanity.
We came to the concussion that there nation IS a threat to humanity, Why are they considered a threat? reed the following list:

78% of there posts are related to war or are talking about war.
they caused this war because Epral said Lucyicra was going to start a war soon based on their behavior.
they keep almost everything in there nation a secret.
Lucyicra has helped very few nations.
the new technology they develop for there nation is mostly weapons.
they've enslaved thousands if not millions of people in nationstates history.
AND they caused three nations to evacuate there home planet.

if you look back at some of the older posts you'll see this is true, Lucyicra was causing violence on Epral and a few other nations for little to no reason. if this nation keeps acting like this then pretty soon the earth, and everyone on it, will be in danger.

Lucyicra has a chance to prove to us that there nation isn't the villain we see it as, they have a chance to be peaceful and willing to help other nations, and not going to war with others.

so what do you choose to be Lucyicra? will you stay as the villain? or become the hero?

Approach with caution,
~ Kings of Epral.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P Empty Re: Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:49 am
My desicion is that what you said is nonsense
1: more than 78% of what you and Russia have talked about is war.
2: you said you were going to attack me on some nonsense logic, so I protected my county. You even admitted this in your emails.
3: SO HAVE YOU. AGAIN THE EMAILS. AT LEAST I POSTED TO THE FORUM.
4: I’ve helped Chrislantia. And I didn’t help any nations cause you guys prevented me.
5: THE ONLY NEW TECH YOU GUYS MAKE ARE WEAPONS.
6: Where did you get that from? I’ve never enslaved anyone. I pay my subjects. They just treat like a master because I’m their Leader.
7: YOU CAUSED THAT. I never wanted you to leave earth. You left on you’re own.
This is all just propaganda. Shameful
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P Empty Re: Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:52 am
I have a choice for you. Do you have to be a villain. You could still be a hero. But you are not helping yourself right now

Last edited by Lucyicra on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:55 am
All other nations are fine. If you don’t cause any problems. But that goes for all people.
Spiros04
Spiros04

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:17 pm
I would say that all of the nations besides yours haven't cased any problems as of yet, and if your going to say that i started this war just because said "i think Lucyicra wants to start a war." [you can find that message in "the hidden emails" thread.] Then that just means you wanted to start a war in the first place, I said that because you were sending out threats and making weapons of mass distraction for yourself and sending out evan more threats. then you attacked my nation, which i have to say "thank you!" because living on the death moon is awesome! Very Happy
anyways, If you reed through "the hidden emails" that me and the new order of Tump sent to each other, then you'll see that we weren't going to attack you, we knew you were going to attack one of us sooner or latter because you kept threatening us and badgering us that we should ally with you "or elce".  
YOU caused the war I never attacked your nation or evan wanted to start a war, I had no intention of killing your troops, YOU trapped all of the people in my nation you killed some of them and you technically enslaved them, AND YOU started this war for a minor reason, your first instinct was to take down my nation evan though you KNEW i couldn't fight back.

I have a few question for you that you still haven't answered yet:
What did i say or do that threatened your nation?
And if i did threaten your nation, why wouldn't you want to try to avoid a war and talk it through or make an agreement?
If you never wanted to start a war in the first place, why would you send threatening or concerning posts? [such posts are ones that are like the one above this post.]
Why would a nation such as yours need to have lots of super weapons and tuns and tuns of solders?
you say that you aren't a threat and you want to do more good in the world, if thats the case why are you wasting your time attacking a nation like mine? it's weapons and defenses aren't that powerful compared to yours, I wasn't doing anything to stop your nation from accomplishing your goals, and i couldn't evan stop you evan if i tried. so why did you attack me?
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:52 pm
Oh look, a person with a position of power is responding to accusations by admitting nothing and make more accusations. Sounds familiar?
I would say that all of the nations besides yours haven't cased any problems as of yet, and if your going to say that i started this war just because said "i think Lucyicra wants to start a war." [you can find that message in "the hidden emails" thread.] Then that just means you wanted to start a war in the first place, I said that because you were sending out threats and making weapons of mass distraction for yourself and sending out evan more threats. then you attacked my nation, which i have to say "thank you!" because living on the death moon is awesome! Very Happy
anyways, If you reed through "the hidden emails" that me and the new order of Tump sent to each other, then you'll see that we weren't going to attack you, we knew you were going to attack one of us sooner or latter because you kept threatening us and badgering us that we should ally with you "or elce".  
YOU caused the war I never attacked your nation or evan wanted to start a war, I had no intention of killing your troops, YOU trapped all of the people in my nation you killed some of them and you technically enslaved them

That is Nonsense. They JOINED my nation. They wanted to join my nation. Also, idiot king, technically, if I’m paying them, I’m not enslaving them. Do you even know the definition of enslavement. Being worked against your will with no pay. They were WILLING, and they were being PAID.

AND YOU started this war for a minor reason, your first instinct was to take down my nation evan though you KNEW i couldn't fight back.

My first instinct was protecting my citizens from invasion. It’s my duty as queen. And if you knew ANYTHING about being a king, you’d know that invasion isn’t a “minor thing”

I have a few question for you that you still haven't answered yet:
What did i say or do that threatened your nation?

Let’s spy on chrislantia to find out their weapons so we can attack them first.

And if i did threaten your nation, why wouldn't you want to try to avoid a war and talk it through or make an agreement

If I’ve learned anything about any peace talk ever, it’s that they never work unless one of them is being threatened. If one person is set on attacking, how is one person saying please gonna change their mind.

If you never wanted to start a war in the first place, why would you send threatening or concerning posts? [such posts are ones that are like the one above this post.]

Because you were sending threatening messages to me (such as the post above)

Why would a nation such as yours need to have lots of super weapons and tuns and tuns of solders?

Because of nations like you and Russia. And, you know, IN CASE WE EVER GET INVADED. (Idiot)

you say that you aren't a threat and you want to do more good in the world, if thats the case why are you wasting your time attacking a nation like mine? it's weapons and defenses aren't that powerful compared to yours, I wasn't doing anything to stop your nation from accomplishing your goals, and i couldn't evan stop you evan if i tried. so why did you attack me?

There still would have been casualties. I don’t want any of my citizens getting hurt. And by yourself, you aren’t that strong, but combined with Russia, it’s problematic. Russia was too strong to attack first, so I tried weakening it first by defeating its allies first. It’s a very common war tactic.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:39 pm
Honestly. When will you politicians ever learn. You claims are never as backed up as you think they are
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:42 pm
Hey everyone, Epral is allied with Duckiri, who has admitted to have Darth Vader as a response to us having Jedi. I have the Jedi and the parody avengers and you’re trying to tell me I’m evil. You have darth vader for crying out loud. And the emperor. Totally innocent indeed. Also, your spelling SUCKS. Also, you just admitted your happy that your country got invaded and several people died. All so you can live on the death moon. Heartless 

No
Spiros04
Spiros04

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:44 pm
2 things, one i'm sad now that you called me a heartless, and an idiot. Crying or Very sad
and two, you never know, Darth Vader & emperor palpatine could come from a different universe, thus causing them to be good guys. (Because that makes scene)
I'm not happy about the people dying in my nation or the fact that i had to leave my nation on earth. (all of the nations i ailed with were going to space, if i didn't join them i would most likely still be trapped in the force Feld that you made around my nation.)
sense we are in space, ("we" as in Duckiri, the new order of Trump, and Epral) we won't attack your nation or bother your nation or any other nations as long as you guys don't try to destroy us. capiche?
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:44 am
2 things, one i'm sad now that you called me a heartless, and an idiot. Dear, Lucyicra... and every other nation too :P Icon_cry 
Well it’s not like that was supposed to make you happy

and two, you never know, Darth Vader & emperor palpatine could come from a different universe, thus causing them to be good guys. (Because that makes scene)
Sense. And no it really doesn’t. 

I'm not happy about the people dying in my nation or the fact that i had to leave my nation on earth. (all of the nations i ailed with were going to space, if i didn't join them i would most likely still be trapped in the force Feld that you made around my nation.) 
You said thank you. You thanked me.
Also, you weren’t trapped. Turns out, you could have just gone under it with a submarine. You never realized this, ha

sense we are in space, ("we" as in Duckiri, the new order of Trump, and Epral) we won't attack your nation or bother your nation or any other nations as long as you guys don't try to destroy us. capiche?
Sure. I wasn’t really going to attack any of you guys. I’m just defending my country from your unsuccessful propaganda. Rolling Eyes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum